The European Group of Organisations for Fire Testing, Inspection and Certification (EGOLF) is currently accepting expressions of interest from suitable applicants for the position of Secretary General. This a part-time position which will become vacant at the end of April 2023, due to the forthcoming retirement of the current Secretary General. Contract Type: Consultancy agreement (either with successful applicant or their employer if to be sub-contracted by a Member fire testing laboratory) Closing date for applications: 15th November 2022
About the job:
The role of Secretary General (SG) is to support the President, Executive Committee and Technical Committee convenors in ensuring the smooth functioning of EGOLF. The SG reports to Executive and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Association. This role requires a commitment of 120 days per annum, including travel for annual meetings and additional meetings in year as required. Please note that, during the period January to April 2023, the selected candidate will be expected to spend some time working alongside the current Secretary General, in order to familiarise themselves with this position.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Providing full secretariat support to:
- Executive Committee: chaired by the President and composed of three other elected persons.
- Plenary: the representative body for all Member fire testing laboratories
- Technical committees: TC1 Reaction to Fire, TC2 Fire Resistance and TC4 Accreditation, Inspection and Certification
- Managing accounts (SAGE ONE software) and reporting to Executive and Auditors.
- Maintaining membership details and handling new membership enquiries.
- Maintaining EGOLF website via content management system.
- Communications with liaison bodies on behalf of the Members.
- Other tasks as instructed by Executive and Plenary (e.g. Annual Report & Newsletter).
|Kontakt:||Ing. Jiří Kápl|
|Tel.:||381 477 400|
|Mobil:||736 483 800|