AUTHORIZED BODY AO 216
Authorisation to perform activities concerning conformity attestation of products under Government Order No. 173/1997 Coll. laying down selected products for conformity attestation.
PAVUS, a.s., is authorised by the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing (COSMT) under Article 11(1) and Article 20 of Act No. 22/1997 Coll. on technical requirements for products and on amendments to some acts, as amended, to perform the activities concerning conformity attestation of products set forth pursuant to Article 12(1) of the Act in Government Order No. 173/1997 Coll. (“GO173”) laying down selected products for conformity attestation.
The scope of the company’s authorisation is given in COSMT Decision No. 6/2004 of 16 February 2004 for the following products from Annex 2 of Government Order No. 173/1997 Coll.:
- extinguishing agents (except water)
- fire hoses
- branch pipes for fire service use and for hydrants
- fire protection fittings
PAVUS, a.s., provides the following services for producers, importers and distributors who place the stipulated construction products on the market or incorporate such products into constructions:
- conformity attestation using the applicable procedure given in Article 5(1) of GO No. 190/2002 Coll.; and product certification according to Article 5 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll.;
- production control system assessment according to Article 6 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll.; and product conformity verification according to Article 7 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll.;
- conformity assessment during piece production according to Article 9 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll.;
- preparation of construction technical approval within the scope of Article 3 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll. where the issuing thereof is required under Article 2 of GO No. 163/2002 Coll.;
- product sample conformity attestation according to Article 3 of GO No. 173/1997 Coll.;
- other services (consultation in the area of conformity attestation and product certification and construction quality systems, technical assistance in preparing conformity certificates for producers or importers, etc.).