INSPECTION BODY 4023
Inspection Body 4023 was accredited by the Czech Accreditation Institute on the basis of conformity with the accreditation criteria set forth in ČSN EN 45004.
The accreditation is for type A inspection activities in the field of fire safety systems and protection of structures in buildings:
- inspection of sprinkler fixed firefighting systems
- inspection of fire-resistant coatings on structural steelwork
- inspection of spray-applied fire-resistant coatings on structural steelwork.
The Inspection Body can act as an independent third party, e.g. for arbitration purposes or for certification of the current condition of a supplied, operated or received item. Such an item can be a whole fire safety system, a part thereof or documentation only.
Inspections are conducted within the scope specified by the client.
Besides the aforementioned accredited procedures, the Inspection Body also performs inspections of previously unaccredited procedures, the inclusion and possible further extension of which will evolve according to demand.
This service may be used by:
- state authorities (fire departments, Czech Trade Inspectorate,...)
- businesses (suppliers of fire safety systems, operators, users, acquirers or owners of premises, insurance companies,...)